Fallen Too Far (Too Far, #1) - Abbi Glines Again and again I give Abbi a 2nd chance bc I loved her Dank series so much! (minus the final book which seemed like an 'add on' and really did not need to be added) Each time though I wonder if this is the same author. This morning I was talking about this book and book 2 of the series with my husband. I said while it annoys me to no end how long it takes some authors to put out a book in a series I love (Cassandra Clare and Rachel Vincent I'm looking at you), I think an issue for Abbi is that she puts books out too quickly.While I did not find this book 'too' bad, it was a bit choppy and there were a couple of pot holes. As well, Woods seems to be protrayed/comes off as a jerk when he first meets Blaire and I'm ready to read further on how he's attacked her and Rush came running to the rescue, but no, he turns out to be a nice guy, not a rich jerk.I don't know what more to say, I know many love these books, I just can't seem to fall in love with them.