One Foot in the Grave - Jeaniene Frost I would have given this book 4 stars, but there were a couple of things that bothered me about it that just did not feel 'right'. Everyone seems so laid back about drinking vampire blood or offering themselves up to a vampire to help 'heal' the vampire. They went from 'omg it's a vampire' to "sure dude, take a bite and enjoy!". hah Just seems wrong.I also am not a fan of the direction Cat's team is going in. Like bringing back Dave as a Ghoul, Bones offering up his blood to the team to help them be faster/better, Bones offering to switch the 'elite' solders of the various divisions into vampires for Don and exterminating them if they do not work out, and there was another thing too, but it's slipped my mind.I'm enjoying the witty banner, I like that Cat is a strong character on her own and did not turn into a giggling mess who hides behind Bones for protection, it's a nice switch from other books in this genre that I've read.However, even with my 'beefs' about the story line/direction things are going, I still plan to read the next book in the series. Ms. Frost has got and held my interest enough to continue on with the series.