The Restorer - Amanda Stevens When I first started to read this book, I was not sure I was going to like it. I had just finished [b:Fifth Grave Past the Light|15813668|Fifth Grave Past the Light (Charley Davidson, #5)|Darynda Jones|http://d202m5krfqbpi5.cloudfront.net/books/1355718001s/15813668.jpg|21539864]in which Charley can see ghosts and it's not a bad thing. They do not drain her energy, she helps them and then they move on. This is the first book actually that I've read where it's added the twist that ghosts will feed on your life energy, so I guess it took me a bit to adjust my thinking in that way.I was probably about 40% in before the story started to pull me in. I also enjoyed the subtle 'creepiness/scare' factor. Ms. Stevens did not fully go into detail on some things but left it up to you for your mind to wander. I read it mostly during the day but finished it last night while my husband was out with friends and will admit to getting a little freaked out.Definitely interested in seeing where this series leads and plan on reading the next book.