Break Away - Tatiana Vila First, let's just ignore all the grammar and typos errors in this book. I was a bit annoyed by them, but when I checked out Ms. Vila's blog, I discovered that English is not her first language, so taking that in to consideration, her translating from her native language to English was pretty good.When I first started this book, I thought I was going to give it 4 stars. The characters are well developed and story started out pretty good, but somewhere along the way, I started to ask myself "When is something going to happen? When is it going to start to get exciting?"The premise of the book is how suddenly in this small talk, kids/adults go to sleep and fall in to comas. No one can figure out what's wrong. Other than the small little fact that they won't wake up, they are perfectly fine. While it sounds interesting, I just felt it never quite 'got off the ground' and took off in a direction that got me really excited and interested.She did a good job near the end with world building and the tension/relationship between Dafne and Ian (her sister's boyfriend) but this book just fell short for me. There is a 2nd one in the series, and the ending has peaked my interest a bit to want to see where she goes with this, so I will likely pick up book 2 when it is released.